Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year (2012-03)

Today is a special day for me because my baby girl, Andrea, turns 5.  I can't believe how fast the time flew on by.  Not only is she 5, but she has 2 loose teeth.

Onto today's post! It's challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge.  This week's theme is to make a New Year card using any cartridge or colors you like. 

For my card, I used the Wishes How-To Book for the layout of my card.  I used the Grudge stamp set from Skipping Stones Design for the background of the top layer.  For the sentiment, I used Cardz TV Ticket Talk Stamp Set.  For the star, I used the Sophisicated Cricut Cartridge.

Please join us over for this week's challenge!

4 comments:

  1. ADORABLE Card! Cute & Simple! Happy Birthday to your daughter! :o)
    Theresa (CCC DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Andrea! We hear her cute voice in the background in your videos. I still think you should make a video of you and her making a simple kid's paper craft. That would be enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try. I have to get her to sit still long enough to make a video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on this week's challenge. Happy Birthday to Andrea. They grow up so fast!! :)

    ReplyDelete