01 09 10

Friday, June 8, 2012

Digi Haven Challenge (2012-83)

Cardz TV Stamps Challenge - Click Here!

Welcome to the first challenge over at Digi Haven!  The purpose of this challenge blog is to create cards/projects using free digital stamps! I don't know about you, but I love free stamps! 

For the first challenge is to make a card using Forever Freebies.  I love Paris theme crafting items.  It's the one place I would love to visit.  I went to a free digi site, Free Vintage Digi Stamps, and found this cute vintage Eiffel Tower stamp.  Pamela has some awesome free digi stamps, so make sure you go check it out.

I used a sketch from Card Patterns.   


Challenge Entries:
Card Patterns - Sketch
CCEE Challenge - Vintage Feel

5 comments:

  1. Denise, I love your elegant Parisian card! The image is beautiful and the lace is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this vintage card! Beautiful.
    Tammy DH DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh la la! I love your creation, so feminine! Very nice =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candice I love this card and that bit of lace adds even more to the vintage feel. Thank you so much for joining the Digi Haven DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete