01 09 10

Saturday, July 14, 2012

CTMH Artiste Preview

A Preview of the new CTMH Artiste Cricut Handbook

This week, Close to My Heart unveiled their newest Cricut Collection designed by CTMH Founder Jeanette Lynton herself. 

It is packed with goodness!  It has nearly every imaginable box, tag, envelope, cupcake wrapper, purse imaginable.  It’s available August 1st for $99.  As before, this is a bundle that includes 3 My Acrylix D sized stamp sets (valued at $53.85) and 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard (valued at $14.85) so that’s $68.70 of goodness in addition to the cartridge. 

Special: When you order the CTMH Artiste from me, you will receive a free CTMH paper pack of your choice valued at $9.95.  Here is a link to my store --My Store

If you choose to get this special, you will have to order directly from me and I will invoice you through PayPal. My email address is located in the "My Store" link.

http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_Autumn_Winter_IdeaBook/CricutArtiste.ashx?w=400


Here is a link someone has posted to the handbook: http://www.cricut.com/res/handbooks/artiste_handbook_web.pdf

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great deal! I just might have to take you up on it. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. will the paper choice be out of the current catalog or out of the new catalog ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paper choice will be from the new catalog. However, Stella, Pemberley, Victory, and Florentine will be carried over in the new catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this cartridge. Can't wait to go get it!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete