Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Fourth of July! (2012-103)



I manage to fit in one more card before I go to bed.  I am entering this card into the Color Throwdown challenge, Sassy Studio Designs FB Challenge (Patriotic), and the PBD Ink It Up (Use Sparkle) challenge!  Here are the colors for the Color Throwdown challenge:


For my card, I used the following Pink by Design stamp sets: Independence Day and Red, white, and Blue.  I add some rhinestones to the firecracker.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs. I colored using my copic markers.


I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Card. I love the bling and you colored the image Beautifully.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun bling burst! Thanks for playing along with Ink It Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love the sparkle you added! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Ink it Pink challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling image and I love the bling you added!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Pink by Design!! Hope you will come back tomorrow to check out the winner and an all new challenge!!

    xoxoxo

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete