01 09 10

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cricut Explore in the House!

March's Linky Party - HERE

I am so excited to have my Cricut Explore.  I had to wait an extra day to get it because of the snow, but it was definitely worth the wait.  I have not been disappointed yet with the machine.  I am still learning how to use the write and print feature, but luckily there are videos out on it.  I decided to make this quick card with the machine using the CTMH Artbooking cartridge and the new Stamps of Life Crazy4daisies stamp set. The cuts were sharp and precise.  The negative reviews I have seen are not justified in my opinion.  Time will tell if the Cricut Explore will be a good machine or not.  If you are on the fence about getting the machine, please remember that the Cricut Explore was just released and give it some time to see what the general consensuses is on the machine to come out.

Happy Crafting!


3 comments: