01 09 10

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Thank My Lucky Stars with Lawn Fawn Stamps

I am taking the new Clean and Simple Card Class offered by Online Card Classes.  This is the third class in the Clean and Simple series which is focusing on one layer cards.

For my card, I used the Faux Layered Die Cuts technique also known as the die cut inlay technique.  I like the card, but I think I should have placed the jewels in other places.  However, I do love how the technique turned out.



Challenges

Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / St. Patrick's Day / Green

Just Because Linky Party - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks great. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab card ...love the colours you have chosen and the CAS design is perfect
    Thanks for joining us at MIM for our final challenge and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cute card looks so cool for only 1 layer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the background and I like the glitter! I saw your card on Make it Monday! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card love the colours. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete